It is nobodies fault when they’re sexually assaulted / abused and or raped.
I don’t care what you did and I don’t care what anyone told you in regards to your sexual assault, victim blaming you, saying that your clothes were “asking for it”
Or that you “provoked it”
Or that since you were drunk it “doesn’t count”
I don’t care if you didn’t say “no.”
I don’t care if you said a weak “yes” after giving five “no’s”
It isn’t your fault if you stayed silent.
It isn’t your fault if you didn’t “fight back.”
They say you “could’ve, should’ve” done this or that to prevent your attacker from hurting you.
I’m telling you right now what those people have said to you were wrong and they will always be wrong.
You. Did. Nothing. Wrong.
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be